Lingering Pain

I don't know if after this post crossed your retina, I'll be your laughing stock already. You might be laughing out loud for I give too much fuss to my toothache. But peeps, mind you that it is a different species and this time, i need your symphaty and little amount of prayer more than anything else.

It's exactly week had lapsed and the pain in my molar is still persistent even I have taken lots of medicines sourced locally and abroad. On a daily basis, I take three capsuls and one tablet solely for the pain to be sober. Last Thursday, I even visited Quiapo only to secure a herbal powder for oral hygiene patented in the USA. I sheledl-out P350.00 just to take it from the store. It could be an alternative for toothpaste and the dentist highly recommended it over the other drug available thru Mercury.

In aide for a quick remedy, I even visited last Saturday morning the dentist in our developing town. (Btw, Jollibee conquered our place already, yahoo!!!) Dr. Glee checked my dentures in my high hopes that he will act favorably before me. I undertook several series of tests and check-ups only to hear, "I am sorry but I prefer that the molar not be extracted since it is nice and well pastaed."

What did you say doc? Say it audibly please...I might just have a dull hearing senses...

I went home with much more diminished spirit. I thought, I could already suck the discomfort out of me. More, the ill denied me from attending the church service yesterday and the christening of my first cousin's daughter also held over the weekends.

An hour from now, i am scheduled downstairs to pick new drug formula. I just hope that I won't go overdose. =(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wehehehe...proof na to na i do visit your blog..

Brendix said...

hehehe.., cno nman c anonymous?

bren3581 said...

cge pag butihin mo..

Anonymous said...

hahaha noli.Di ka ba natatakot kay anonymous? Parang mystery caller! hehe - g

Anonymous said...

hehehe...mystery caller...he has mhy number....heheheheh..

Anonymous said...

nakakatakot ba ko? weheheheheheh

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger