Shattered Dreams and Broken Heart

Folks, don’t be drastically moved for it’s not all about my shattered dreams and broken heart that I’ll be blogging fully. I too have stories of unrealized product of imaginations and minor bypass operations, but perhaps I just find the line from a romantic song One Last Cry by Brian McKnight little appropriate this time.

Too much of me, I heard a strange sound a split seconds after I took a water break from a day of almost being a couch potato. Convicted enough, the sound gave me an insinuation that it came from a fragile materials. I asked myself what again was the subject of havoc and who, if any, was the culprit? I also prayed that my two-year old charming niece was hands-off to it.

I rushed through my feet to see it by myself. Oh yeah, the elongated platform vase already turned into three or four. Because of the pressure, the debris were heavily scattered and the pieces illuminated the gloomy corner of our sala. So helpless in its fate, that for barely a month in our dwelling, its purpose vanished due to the windy element outside last Saturday. Admittedly, it was a fortuitous event that nobody to cast blame.

Like the unpredicted fate of the glass element, I oftentimes get my dreams adrift and my heart at a loose end. It’s just pretty ironic that the heart continues to serve its purpose despite of the tragic experiences while the shattered dream becomes an avenue for another spectacular dream. Life has to move on for setbacks are not meant to hinder us from dreaming and loving.

So Dream Big, Kapamilya… =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does heartbreak encourages optimism? If it’s good for you, why not.. You incline to relate your sentiments to seemingly little things. Is it for the sake of blogging or are you really that melodramatic? It must be too much of the primetime bida.. Don’t mind me.

yeng said...

i might say that it's a combination of both.. =) what i blog might not exactly the real picture of me, the complete opposite sometimes... =)

Anonymous said...

Really..So how would we know here that you were being yourself? If expression is repressed on writing, why share it?

yeng said...

then you should know me by yourself.=) blogging generally is a different language.. i may say that only a minimal percentage of emotion is attached to it sometimes nil at all. =)

Anonymous said...

seryosong usapan ito..hehehehhe

yeng said...

talo nga ang drama-rama sa hapon..hehehe... =)

Anonymous said...

lol... noli, post some funny articles naman minsan..heheheh...

Anonymous said...

nag nosebleed na ako sa kakabasa ng englis mo,haha

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger