Stolen Time

Folks, the time im spending in this blog is literally stolen from the demands of my work. The Human Resource Department of my office had already announced that we are allowed to be home as early as 2 pm to spare from the burden of traffic jams and travel rush. But I am alone with my manager still doing some paper stuffs. My schedule was so lax for the past week and the need to slug for something else started only yesterday afternoon. I am helpless.

I am supposed to draft memo and its supporting documents, but I felt the urgency to extend my blessing to everyone as we take time in celebrating the Holy Week in our respective ways. I pray that Christ Himself will reveal the truest essence of His death and resurrection in this time.

Til my next post. God bless to all.

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger